The sessional EOI please enter your info https://softwareagentcenter.com/itvu/sessional-eoi/.
To handle the frequent updates more efficiently, the available jobs are now sent to our students via internal channels and no longer updated here.
19 Sep 2017
ACS and Delloite jointly reflect, in Australia’s Digital Pulse, the ICT skill shortage pointing to enormous career opportunities. They forecast a growth of the contribution of digital technologies to the Australian economy up to $139 billion by 2020. Demand for ICT workers is therefore forecast to increase in the future and Australia’s ICT workforce is expected to increase to around 695,000 ICT workers by 2020.
Some of recent opportunities and relevant information are:
Summer internship program for VU students
From Week 6 (the week starting from 28/8/2017), Performance Education Group will give presentations about the summer internship program. The schedule of the presentations is as follows.
For more information, please refer to Vic Uni Flyer – Performance Careers A5 0817 v4
Professionals Australia Presentation
Time: 2pm-3pm, Thursday the 7th of September 2017
Venue: D714, Building D, Footscray Park Campus, Victoria University
The presentation will cover the following topics:
- The current state of the market and how that affects the job search process
- Job search information and what employers are looking for in a candidate
- Things to look out for in contracts and a basic introduction of the employment law landscape
- The importance of both technical CPD and soft skill development throughout their careers
Software Engineer Position
SSA is an Australian owned company currently developing and deploying smart CCTV systems to Australian businesses. Our onsite team of engineers in the mechanical, electrical, and software disciplines have a diverse portfolio of innovative projects. SSA is seeking a qualified software engineer, passionate about their work, who can demonstrate competence in the following areas:
- .NET / C# / Java / WebRTC
- Application of theoretical knowledge through experience
- In addition, the applicant will demonstrate: Successful operation in a team environment; Capacity to demonstrate a system engineering approach; Articulate communication skills in both written and verbal forms; Positive work ethic.
Minimum eligibility criteria:
- Bachelor of Engineering (software/IT)
- Baseline security clearance eligibility
- Willingness to enter a non-disclosure agreement with SSA
- Based in Dandenong South
- Salary negotiated with successful candidate
- Commencement of role – immediate
Urgent appointment required.
Applications including covering letter, Curriculum Vitae and academic transcript via email to: email@example.com